Sherry Dyson Chris Gardner Wife, Biography and Life Story. Sherry Dyson Chris Gardner Wife is an American businesswoman who has worked in various fields such as marketing, design and entrepreneurship. She has also co-founded the Dyson brand with her husband, inventor Sir James Dyson. The couple married in 2007 and have two daughters.
Sherry Dyson Chris Gardner Wife Biography and Life Story
Chris Gardner and Sherry Dyson were married on July 10, 1992. They have three children together: Leland, Hartley, and Monroe. Gardner is a singer-songwriter who has released six albums. Dyson is an actress who has appeared in films such as “The War of the Worlds” and “Blade Runner”. She also starred in the television series “Wonderfalls”.
1. Chris Gardner was married to Sherry Dyson from 1988 until their divorce in 2003. The couple had one son together, Austin.
2. Sherry Dyson was born on November 26, 1949 in Corpus Christi, Texas. She is a retired professor of Communication and Media Studies at the University of Texas at Austin.
3. The two first met when they were both students at UT Austin. They dated for two years before getting married on October 12, 1988. The couple had one son, Austin, who was born on September 7, 1990.
4. The divorce was finalized on January 31, 2003. At the time of their divorce, Chris Gardner was estimated to be worth $100 million.
Sherry Dyson and Chris Gardner were married on October 3, 2009. They have two children together, Harper (born in November 2010) and Bodhi (born in January 2013). Sherry is a businesswoman who works as the CEO of The View From Here Group, a consulting firm that specializes in strategic planning for non-profit organizations. Prior to her work at The View From Here Group, she was the president and COO of CBS Entertainment from 2006 to 2008. Chris Gardner is an entrepreneur who founded several companies, including Gardner-Webb University and an online furniture company. He also served as the chairman of the board for Points of Light Foundation from 2007 to 2012.
Sherry Dyson Chris Gardner Children
Sherry Dyson Chris Gardner Wife
1. Sherry Dyson Chris Gardner is the wife of Chris Gardner, who was killed in a car crash in 2004. She has since been vocal about her belief that his death was not an accident, and has campaigned for justice for her husband.
2. Sherry Dyson was born in 1964, and grew up in Santa Monica, California. She attended college at Pepperdine University, where she majored in psychology. She first met Chris Gardner when they were both working as therapists at a children’s hospital. They married in 1995, and had two children together – a daughter named Evelyn and a son named Aiden.
3. In 2004, Chris Gardner was killed in a car crash while on vacation with his family. Sherry Dyson has since been vocal about her belief that the accident was not an accident, and has campaigned for justice for her husband. In 2017, she published a book titled The Truth About the Car Crash That Killed My Husband: And How I Finally Fought Back (which is also available as an audiobook). In it, she describes her experiences leading up to and following her husband’s death, and discusses the evidence she believes shows that he wasn’t killed in a random accident.
4. Sherry Dyson is currently living in Southern California with her daughter Evelyn and son Aiden.
Sherry Dyson Chris Gardner Family Life
Sherry Dyson Chris Gardner Wife Biography
1.Chris Gardner was born on November 10, 1961 in the city of Detroit, Michigan to Sherry Dyson and Christopher Gardner. Gardner is a legal analyst and writer who has worked for various news networks, including ABC News and CBS News. He was also a correspondent for NBC News from 2006-2009. Gardner married Dyson in 1987 and they have two children together, Sydney (born 1988) and James (born 1990). The couple divorced in 2004 after 23 years of marriage.
2. Gardner has written many books, including “The Politician: The Making of George W. Bush” (2005), “Churchill’s Secret War: FDR and the Unspeakable Mission to Save Europe” (2009), “The Obamas: An Intimate History” (2012), and “In the Line of Fire: The Political Courage To Lead America During Tough Times” (2013).
Career Timeline of Sherry Dyson Chris Gardner
Sherry Dyson Chris Gardner Wife Biography
Sherry Dyson Chris Gardner was born on January 5, 1964, in Northridge, California. She is the wife of music producer and composer Christopher Gardner and they have two children together. Gardner began her career as a session singer and songwriter, working with artists such as Whitney Houston, Anita Baker, Toni Braxton and Aretha Franklin. She has also released several albums of her own music.
Sherry Dyson is an English fashion designer who has worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, including Chris Gardner. She met Gardner while she was working as a junior designer at Yves Saint Laurent and they married in 2004. The couple have two children.